This webinar focuses on why and how to achieve interoperability in healthcare systems using NOAH and HL7. It helps you to understand how NOAH and HL7 allows implementers to efficiently integrate, request and transfer data between various healthcare systems. It makes more data available to healthcare providers and enable them to make better & efficient clinical decisions to provide the best care for their patients.
During this webinar, we covered the following:
- Noah modules and their features along with demo
- Benefits of using Noah
- What is HL7 and why is it needed?
- HL7 segments and types of HL7 messages
- Demo on sending and receiving HL7 messages
- Latest trends
- Noah ES
Patients often have many touchpoints with healthcare providers in their lifetime. For instance, an encounter at a General Practitioner could result in a referral to a physio, medication from the pharmacy, lab tests and might result in hospitalization.
In instances like this, patients cannot be expected to carry around their entire health record with them. There needs to be an easy and consistent way to share and transfer patient information from one location to the other.
Standards like HL7 helps to maintain relevance of patient data by switching from traditional messaging and document-based paradigms to the most current APIs. It ensures that data can be integrated easily across systems, exposed in a cohesive manner and appreciated in its entirety by healthcare providers and staff, reducing in turn administrative burden, while improving care delivery which is the main aim here.
The HL7 Server needs to be integrated with a Patient Management System and Fitting modules.
The Noah software system is designed specifically for the hearing care industry, providing hearing care professionals with a unified system for performing patient-related tasks.
- With Noah, you can measure a patient's hearing loss – with audiometry, immittance tests, real ear measurements and many more.
- The results will then be passed automatically to the common database, for use by any of several fitting systems that are available in market.
- Also, office management systems that are responsible for patient management, handling patient demographics, scheduling, also accounting and marketing can be integrated with NOAH.
The ultimate goal is to solve the wide range of clinical & administrative healthcare problems by making healthcare information more portable & making interoperability better.
Please watch the full webinar to get the detailed understanding of Interoperability in healthcare services using NOAH and HL7.
This webinar was presented by Decos, a cutting-edge technology services partner ready to meet your software needs in the healthcare domain. If you have any questions about this webinar or you seek advice on how to perform test automation on your project, please contact Devesh at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to discuss it with you!